Digital PBX (VoIP) Phone System
Please contact us for installation quotes for Digital PBX (VoIP) Phone System.
1. Suitable for small businesses who require from 2 to 200 telephone lines.
2. Very cheap or even free calls.
3. Superior sound quality.
4. Fax to email - receive your faxes in your inbox for free.
5. Record all incoming and outgoing calls automatically.
6. Call snooping - check on your employees while they are on the phone without anybody noticing.
7. Use IVR (interactive voice response) for a professional image or receive up to ten simultaneous calls on one number.
8. Fully flexible – Add as many extensions as you require for FREE.
9. Any UK area code or most international number can be set up.
10. System can be moved to a different location in another city or anywhere in the world for free or at a nominal cost without losing your numbers
11. No contracts or minimum spending commitment
12. Ideal for home workers – work from home using office phone
13. iPhone App available – make and receive free or cheap calls on your iPhone from anywhere in the world as you are sitting in your office.
14. Zero Cabling using your existing IT network. Because it's a LAN based system, wherever you have a PC or network socket, you can have a phone.
15. The Digital PBX VoIP IP business phone system can be used to make conference calls between as many persons as you like. As long as each person is logged on, all can be part of a conference call to outside of the IP phone network.
16. Online voice mail - check your voice mail from any phone or computer. The Digital PBX VoIP IP phone answering system is incredibly versatile. Each member of staff can set up and record their own personal message.